DURABLE, RACE-LEVEL MOTO PANTS THAT MOVE WITH YOU
Divide and conquer—if these pants have a motto, it’s that. They don’t just look race-ready, the 360 Dvide Pants come with all the features and functionality you need to ensure next-level performance that’ll leave competitors in the dust. With their durable main body and strategically placed stretch panels, 360 motocross pants are all about keeping it loose and handling everything the dirt throws at you. Freedom to move is essential in the heat of the moment, and these dirt bike pants deliver, blending TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch fabric for a nearly limitless range of motion.
Our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction is used for a riding-specific fit, putting you in the best position to win, while the double-layer knee provides increased abrasion resistance against knee braces, guards, and the bike itself.
And finally, to kick up the durability and function, get ready to tear up the track and not your gear with tough Cordura® Ripstop and 600D zonal paneling, and reinforced stitching for enhanced tear resistance.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Cordura® ripstop combined with 600D zonal paneling creates an unmatched combination of durability and function
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion-resistant inner layer provides increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Lightweight and flexible yoke reduces weight and increases comfort
- Internal mesh liner for increased comfort
- Reinforced stitching for enhanced durability and improved tear resistance Shell: 84% polyester, 8% polyamide nylon, 5% cow leather 3% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester