OUR LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE MOTOCROSS PANTS
The ability to blend into the background until the perfect moment to strike arrives—that is the nature of racing. The 180 Morphic Pants embody this mystique with a vibrant take on natural camouflaging patterns morphed with explosions of in-your-face color.
Time-tested in quality and performance and with the looks that make it the most recognized gear in motocross, our 180 Morphic Pants provide the essential performance needed for riding and accelerating your journey from beginner to seasoned veteran.
The 180 Morphic Pants use our Rider Attack Position (RAP™) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position and getting after it. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion® stretch paneling, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike.
For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion-resistant leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas, specifically against rubbing forces like knee braces, guards, and the bike itself.
- Rider Attack Position (RAP™) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion-resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed poly body with screen printed logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Dyed and sublimated main body fabric with premium screen printed graphics
- Hip pads included
- Inseam: 31.25, size 32
- Shell: 84% polyester, 7% polyamide nylon, 5% cow leather, 4% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash gentle cold
- Use gentle detergent
- Line dry in shade
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean