The Airspace Nuklr Goggles borrow features from our pro-level Vue goggles resulting in improved ventilation, peripheral vision, and comfort. These race performance goggles have a larger viewport and improved frame angles to give you a wider field of view, while the outrigger system bumps up the comfort to create a secure fit that'll keep dirt and debris out of your vision.
The triple-layer face foam also puts your comfort front and center absorbing sweat as you ride, and lens-switching is a cinch thanks to the Variable Lens System (VLS) compatibility which allows you to upgrade lenses easily. These goggles come with an additional clear lens and the included goggle bag helps keep your eyewear clean and protected when not in use.
- All-new design offers a best-in-class viewport for unparalleled peripheral vision via an enlarged outer frame and improved frame angle
- Variable Lens System (VLS) design allows the transfer of standard and injection molded lenses in the same frame
- Outrigger design creates a secure fit to keep dust and debris out of the viewport
- 3-layer face foam with fleece liner provides superior sweat absorption
- Lexan™ lens offers UV protection
- 6-pin lens retention system keeps the lens securely attached to the frame
- 45 mm non-slip silicone strap improves grip on helmet
- 3-post tear-off system ready
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Mirror Lexan lens
- Additional clear lens included
- Protective nose guard with the option to be removed
- 43% tpu, 9% pc, 48% nylon