Say hello to your independence from uncomfortable, cumbersome PFDs with the Sea-Doo Freedom PFD Life Jacket. Eco-conscious ecoprene material is made without rubber and designed to dry quickly without extra weight from the PVC and expandable Polyethylene insulation. Give your back an extra boost thanks to the extra foam padding in the lumbar comfort zone, which minimizes lower back pressure and adds support while you're sitting. Other key features include a quick-drying, water draining mesh panel, YKK front zipper, large-cut armholes for maximum range of motion, and stretch side panels. Grab this Coast Guard-approved PFD for your next water adventure.
- For women, we recommend to chose one size smaller from your regular size. This style is unisex and tends to fit bigger.
- Environmentally friendly ecoprene material that is rubber free, flexible, lightweight, breathable and quick dry.
- Combination of PVC and polyethylene foam inserts.
- LUMBAR COMFORT ZONE: Extra foam padding to minimize the pressure on your lower back while bolstering support.
- MESH PANEL: Drain away excess water for quick drying and thermal regulated comfort.
- Comfortable fit.
- YKK front zipper.
- Segmentations at front and back for better comfort and ease of movement.
- Side panels in stretch lining fabric for improved comfort.
- Armholes cut large for riding comfort.
- Loop at back neck to attach your goggles to your vest.
- D-ring for key lanyard.
- Coast Guard approved.
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 50% PVC, 50% Expandable Polyethylene